Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I know a guy that is gearing up to start making one piece carbon poles up to 24’. Can probably get you a good deal. He should be set up in about a month last I heard.

Reactions: 7665

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Still setting up fixtures and getting things in order but the first round of poles should come in right at 5lbs for a 24. First round pricing will be $875 for a 24’, $850 for a 23’, $825 for a 22’, and $800 for a 21’. Shorter lengths will be available as well for those that want/need. Let me get one in my hands and give it the Country Cracker testing and I’ll report back.

·
Registered
'04 HB Devilray Merc 25 HP
1,270 Posts
Still setting up fixtures and getting things in order but the first round of poles should come in right at 5lbs for a 24. First round pricing will be $875 for a 24’, $850 for a 23’, $825 for a 22’, and $800 for a 21’. Shorter lengths will be available as well for those that want/need. Let me get one in my hands and give it the Country Cracker testing and I’ll report back.
I could be interested!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
232 Posts
Interested as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.