Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am building a boat now. Should be flipping the hull soon. Looking for a few items if anyone is selling:

Trailer - 18' boat - prefer to dry launch
Tohatsu - 60
Simrad GPS
Lithium 12V
Wiring
Lenco Trim Tabs - purchased
Bildge etc.
Hardware
Edison Steering wheel
Baystar or similar hydraulic steering
Poling platform
Minn Kota quick release bracket
Moonlight push pole holder
Tibor push pole caddie

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am building a boat now. Should be flipping the hull soon. Looking for a few items if anyone is selling:

Tohatsu - 60
Simrad GPS
Lithium 12V
Wiring
Lenco Trim Tabs
Bildge etc.
Hardware
Steering wheel
I’ve had really great luck finding Lencos on Amazon warehouse at huge discounted prices. If you don’t see them on there, recheck every few days. I think I got mine like half off.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
For the simrad, bilge, and wiring, keep a tight eye on west marine believe it or not!

For the hardware, take a look at gemlux’s site for discounted items like hinges, latches, etc... also for through hulls

Steering wheel, spend the $ and go with an Edson and have no regrets!!!

The seastar/ Baystar systems can be found reasonable if you watch/look for them from multiple vendors

And it looks like @TidalFly may have you covered for a trailer!😉 If not, keep an eye here, CL, and offer up... have had good luck with all three.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply y’all!! I’ll probably get those trim tabs this weekend. Still thinking if I want to do the 12x12 or 9x12.

@TidalFly I am sending you a PM

I just want to get ahead of the game during the deals season.

·
Registered
62 Posts

Tohatsu - 60
Simrad GPS
Lithium 12V
Wiring
Lenco Trim Tabs
Bildge etc.
Hardware
Steering wheel
Poling platform

In absolutely no way knocking Simrad, three of my buddies have Simrads; from single 9", twin 9" to twin 12"s. They are very happy.

Suggestion only, because I just picked up what I think was a great deal and serves my purpose, backwaters / flats, from The GPS Store,...
Raymarine Axiom 7DV that included the Navionics+ card (1yr free updates), no satellite overlay but has down to 1ft contour lines for $590 to the door. Absolutely thrilled with it, my concerns were 1) a fast processor and 2) fast accurate GPS, .....didnt want a transducer but have the capabilities to add. This unit has a quad processor and 10hz / 72 satellite capable GPS antenna.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts