SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Ankona SUV

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kooker, Sep 19, 2012.

1. kooker

kooker I Love microskiff.com!

Looking to buy a used 14 (just missed out on Bermuda's). If you're thinking about letting yours go please shoot me a PM. If I don't find one soon I'll probably pull the trigger on a new one from Mel.

2. artsch

artsch I Love microskiff.com!

Sir.... I have a 2005, 14 ft 8 in. Native Skiff that I am trying to get posted on the site. If you are interested, please contact me at artwda6780@hotmail.com     Thanks   Art

3. kooker

I saw yours. Nice boat, just a little too far of a drive, but thanks for the heads up

4. http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1348511062

5. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

Sean get the 17...you'll be happier using it in Tampa Bay.

6. kooker

I'm looking into getting a panga 18 so I might have to put the SUV search on hold. When are we going fishing Ryan? haha

7. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

Panga is a great boat, too. I've never been on one but I've fished next to one and man that thing is dry. You're going to pay more money for that than a used SUV 17, though. I don't think you'd be nearly as happy with a 14 in Tampa Bay. Forum member deerfly on here has a Panga 18 and loves it. It's bare bones. I'm sure he'd be willing to take you on it for some beer. Yes Eric, just volunteered you!

Fishing is tough for me this half of the year until around April-May. It will have to be on a weekend. Let me know when you are available buddy!