Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a copperhead out there for sale??? The one posted "not mine" is sold already :-(

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,271 Posts
Keep an eye on FaceBook marketplace. That's where I found my Egret.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm searching for a 17' Mitzi, Beavertail, or similar. Trying to stay within $15k. Thanks for the help!
I'm searching for a 17' Mitzi, Beavertail, or similar. Trying to stay within $15k. Thanks for the help!
Just saw a mitzi on marketplace in Sebastian. Asking 9.1 simple looking but it is a mitzi 🤷‍♂️

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,175 Posts
Anyone know of a copperhead out there for sale??? The one posted "not mine" is sold already :-(
I’m going to put this out there only 1 time!
I have the nicest 2014 Copperhead you will ever see, in my opinion,
Tournament edition, 50 Etec, I know, but it performs better that the 70f I had on the last one😀
NOoyster rash or scratches! Not for sale , but if somebody handed me 24k , id take it!😀

·
I Love microskiff.com!
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I’m going to put this out there only 1 time!
I have the nicest 2014 Copperhead you will ever see, in my opinion,
Tournament edition, 50 Etec, I know, but it performs better that the 70f I had on the last one😀
NOoyster rash or scratches! Not for sale , but if somebody handed me 24k , id take it!😀
Haha, wish i could but if i did, it would cost me 1/2 of everything we own..and i mean EVERYTHING...AKA divorce

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got an ankona 2012 suv17 with 2000 40hp Yamaha and MOTORGUIDE gps trolling motor 2021 aluminum trailer and more. $15k

·
I Love microskiff.com!
191 Posts
In process of updating my 2010 tiller, rewiring skiff, new onboard charger with 12v minnkota Tm. Aluminum trailer in 2015/16 in near perfect condition. Livewell add in rear deck when built, original owner. hope to be completed soon and on market. Having all non skid done in seadek will be asking 14k

·
I Love microskiff.com!
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
In process of updating my 2010 tiller, rewiring skiff, new onboard charger with 12v minnkota Tm. Aluminum trailer in 2015/16 in near perfect condition. Livewell add in rear deck when built, original owner. hope to be completed soon and on market. Having all non skid done in seadek will be asking 14k View attachment 182780 View attachment 182781 View attachment 182782
Ooooooh!!!! Dont jump into putting it on the market. Hit me up first when its done!! PLEASE!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts