SOLD/EXPIRED WTB a project flats boat (hull)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dubhicks, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Sold my jon boat and looking to redo something over the winter. Looking for anything between 16 to 18' range. As long as it is a flats boat/skiff I am probably interested. Doesn't need to have a motor or a working motor for that matter.
    Thanks.

2. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

I am looking for a project as well. i am in chattanooga, tn but willing to travel to get the right project.

after you find yours if you can throw some of the leads my way I would appreciate it.

thanks.

3. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

4. ahernanvil

ahernanvil I Love microskiff.com!

we might have something you could be interested in. It is a flats project we started from scratch many moons ago..yes, one of those stories. We just never seem to get back on it and it needs to be finished and fished. its all wood though. The hull and all the structure is there. now its just decking and detail. I have to talk to my buddy about it though as far as price goes...offers could be a good start

5. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

If clay isn't interested I would love to see pics.

6. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Yeah, keep me posted. Is it "glassable" at all, or is it bound to be a wood skiff forever?
    looking to spend no more than 3-4k on an almost complete hull. Obviously less the bigger the project.
    Thanks

7. acraft1720

acraft1720 I Love microskiff.com!

Saw a Dolphin Super skiff hull for sale on cl think it was near Miami? Would be a good proj boat. Post pics.

8. herrin

herrin Heed the Call

hope this helps :)
    http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/4147806711.html

9. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Thanks jr fly, that is perfect! Can't believe the price is 2k though. And without a trailer at that. Wish I lived closer so I could go kick the tires and see what the bottom dollar was. Might give him a call anyway.
    Thanks

Slip, do you happen to know the link?

10. boat123

boat123 [YOUR AD HERE]

You might want to check out jacksonville Craigslist 12/25, project boat advertised.

11. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Thank you Fresh, I will check it out!

12. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Still searching. Thanks for the leads guys ;)

13. jputrino

jputrino Florida Native

check this out
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/bod/4215401425.html

14. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Thanks fishfl! That's exactly what I'm after. I will give them a call later today.

Would prefer something a little bigger to be able to take the wife and kid out on, but this is a good start!

15. ahernanvil

hey guys, sorry to disappear on ya'll. I can not figure out how to post pictures on this forum. When I click on the insert photo tab, nothing happens. send me a message with your email and I will email you photos if you are still interested. It is a wooden hull that we glassed. It is stich and glue construction. We made our own plans since we could find exactly what we wanted from Glen-L or Batuaex.

16. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Read and responded, thanks.

17. Dlowery13

Dlowery13 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a project boat you may be interested in. Its a 16' 2004 redfish boat. The engine has low compression. I cant figure out how to post pics. Message me if you want me to text or email you pics.

18. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

PM sent, thanks.

19. ahernanvil

email sent Clay...happy new year!

20. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Thanks so much guys, I have had a ton of leads!

D_low has something really close to what I am looking for! Just trying to make a solid decision on it.

This is a fantastic forum, and I thank all who have helped. In the mean time, I am still taking leads so keep them coming.

:)