SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 25hp 2 stroke...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Taylor_W., May 19, 2009.

1. Taylor_W.

Taylor_W. I Love microskiff.com!

Not brand specific, but looking for something newer mid to late 90s maybe early 2000s, short shaft, 25hp 2 stroke tiller motor. Please let me know if you have anything...thank you!

2. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Salt Life,

This is my buddies boat, the motor is cleaner than my 05' and runs like a champ!
    Well, she has to go..............

2000 Classic, low deck, 2001 Merc 25 tiller manual start - 2500.00 (no trailer, no TM).

Well, I'll toss in a continental 14 footer that would get it home if you are local - SWF, but the trailer - she aint pretty, ain't big enough to be a permanent hauler for the boat, and doesn't have title or tag - but I'd give you a bill of sale so you could get her home..............

Best thing about this boat is the merc - runs like a champ - pushes the classic around 30-32 depending on conditions.

Weedy knows the motor - ask him about it............ Nope - not going to consider separating yet...........

Center box has been opened up into one big livewell with a 1250 GPH - plumbed, wired, and working fine - keeps white bait alive all day.

Nav and stern light are wired, 800 GPH bilge. 6 Gallon tank in rear.

She's on a lift, so if you want a trial, just give me a call -
    Dan - 239-214-1646 (Cape Coral) or email me at dhawk428@gmail.com

3. Taylor_W.

Taylor_W. I Love microskiff.com!

Thanks Weedy, looking to buy just a motor...maybe he'll seperate???

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was reading Weedy's post and thought to myself "buy the motor and get the boat for free"

:D :D

-T

5. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

The only thing left is the motor! Call him and jump on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will vouch for it (not that it means anything!!!!!).

6. dhawk

dhawk Well-Known Member

Here it is - and yes - I still have it. I can't believe it's not gone, but I have only posted it on one other forum.

She went up on CL today...........

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1243706338

I just posted it on a couple places today