SOLD/EXPIRED WTB-2 hells bay's...small skiff and big

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dbaz38, Apr 17, 2014.

1. dbaz38

dbaz38 I Love microskiff.com!

Looking for hells bays boats!
    Would like small skiff for marsh reds and bigger for tarpon season. I have $19,000 cash in hand for whipray, waterman,devil ray, or glades skiff and willing to go $25,000 for marquessa, or professional. Do not want a guide.

Lemme know what you have.. Willing to travel to pick up!

2. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

Where are you located? I'll keep an eye out...

3. dbaz38

I'm located in the forgotten coast area. North Florida (tallahasse) but I'm willing to travel!
    Thanks for lookin out snookdaddy

4. Why not just buy a 17.8 pro and use it for both? I couldn't image anywhere where you would need a boat to draft shallower then what it drafts unless you like chasing 16 inch reds with there eye balls out of the water.

5. Barbs_deep

Barbs_deep I Love microskiff.com!

aaaaaand that's where you are wrong. Love people like you ;D

6. dbaz38

I've thot of that however I'd have to put a light under powered motor on the pro to get shallow enough.
    It's not necessarily that I'm fishing that shallow but more have to get through some shallow to get to em.
    There really isn't a do it all skiff which is why having a couple would really allow you to capitalize on the 2 different styles I fishing.

7. fastaylor

fastaylor I Love microskiff.com!

I got a Devilray here in Austin Texas. 40 hp yamaha 2 stroke. Let me know.

8. PLANKTON7

PLANKTON7 I Love microskiff.com!

im in tallhassee too, skiny stuff in winter... and can get windy here in the gulf
    :'(

9. Lol aren't you the same guy that posted that thread about the strike haha only beavertail owners can comment no one else! Lol

10. 10-4 well I hope your find your hells bays buddy but before you commit I would take a ride in a 17.8 pro with a 4 blade and hydro jackplate. Unless your going low water pickup and tunnel boat ,she will get up and runs stupid shallow.

11. Dillusion

Dillusion devilray snob

I'll sell you a like new devilray for $22k ;)

12. dbaz38

I've been in a pro and they're awesome but I'm tellin you it's nice to have that John boat lightness and draft when fishing skinny and dragging boats over spit.
    I probably fish a lot different than most of you and sounds like the sarcasm could be some ugly jealousy comin out. Haha (don't take that too seriously sensitive guys)

I just figure why spend almost $50k or more on one boat when you can buy 2 used boats to really get the best outta the fishing styles.

Think of it in guitar language... You can play and song on an acoustic guitar but if you had an electric guitar and accoustic you could get closer to the sound of both styles using each one in their specialized style..

13. Barbs_deep

actually I was referring to your "no fish being shallow" comment, but thanks for your concern.

14. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Hey dirty, stop being such a punk. Read and learn. It will do you some good....

15. shiprock8

shiprock8 HB Whipray 16

[smiley=popcorn2.gif] Can we get a couple more pages out of this one?

16. TailN

TailN I Love microskiff.com!

Hey Dirty I'm with you on this one haha, caught me a beautiful 32inch redfish yesterday in a true 3 inches of water. What an awesome fish, I watched him stalking a small blue crab. I almost forgot to cast at him it was such a beautiful fish and he was being followed by another one almost as big. Almost would've traded my rod for a bada@@ camera just to get on video. Good luck fishn with your search.

17. Barbs_deep

Awesome. Nothing better in this world than seeing something like that. Just think, guys like you and I have it all to ourselves because these clowns say it doesn't exist. ;)

18. Barbs_deep

Learn from internet cowboys that tell other people where they can and can't catch fish based off of their personal experiences ? no thanks

19. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

I sure would love to see if someone has a pic of a 32" Redfish swimming in the same amount of water as a $1 bill folded in half.....

20. Lol I'm right there with you buddy but not trying to side track this thread, if you got the money to spend on 2 hells bays then by all means go on and do it. I will keep an eye out