SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 18 Maverick Master Angler

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by hurricane, Jul 21, 2014.

1. hurricane

hurricane Well-Known Member

I know this is microskiff and rule says nothing over 70hp, so I hope its ok since Im not selling. But feel free to delete if its against the rules.
    Looking for a 2000/2001 or newer 18 Master Angler. Prefer Yamaha F150, but will consider other power. Let me know if your interested in selling or you know of anything. Its proving to be hard boat to find, and thats why I'm asking on the micro site.
    Thanks

2. DBStoots

DBStoots I Love microskiff.com!

There is a beautiful MA for sale on the Maverick Owner's Forum.

3. hurricane

Thanks Dave, Im a regular over there and I don't see an 18 for sale.

4. Bonecracker

Bonecracker Well-Known Member

Great boat! I had a 2004 18 MA with a 130 Yamaha for 2 years before selling her to help with my daughters college tuition! Ahhh the things we do for out family!! Good luck with finding your boat!!

5. flytyn

flytyn I Love microskiff.com!

I had a 1990 built that is now in the hands of a friend after another friend sold it to him. You have to be a beast to pole it though, but it is doable with a 50 ft pole ;D. All kidding aside there are not too many other 18 footers I'd rather be in crossing snotty water.

6. Megalops

Megalops Rex Kwan Do Dojo

Good luck hurricane! I've vicariously lived thru u going from a lappy, to a pathfinder, now a MA.  :)  wish I had the funds I would have taken that killer pathy off ur hands... Good luck in ur search.

7. Johnster

Johnster I Love microskiff.com!

Just posted yesterday - not mine

http://orlando.craigslist.org/bod/4535188827.html

8. Johnster

Another listed

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/4537855293.html

9. hurricane

Megalops thanks man, looks like you have a pretty nice boat yourself. If I didn't have family to take on the boat, a poling skiff like yours is what I would have.

Harbah Master also thank you. The boat is GA sold a few weeks ago missed that by 2 days, the guy hasn't taken down his post. The yellow one I have talked to them and don't like a few things about that boat. There is an odd hatch in the floor that is a big question, and price is high. Thats why it has been for sale so long, actually be listed for about 2-3 months. Thanks again for looking..

10. Johnster

Sorry man I'll keep my eyes peeled if anything else turns up I'll post it here.

11. stripset

stripset I Love microskiff.com!

There is a MA in Atlantic Beach NC for sale.... Low hours 14k

12. Centerpole90

Centerpole90 Well-Known Member

13. hurricane

Thanks, no not old. But relisted had been for sale for a while, has some things I don't like.