SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 17T

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by k.cheshire, Jul 26, 2014.

1. k.cheshire

k.cheshire I Love microskiff.com!

Looking for a 17T. Prefer side console with yamaha power but willing to look at others. No projects but ok with putting a little elbow into making her right. Thanks for any leads or help.

2. NavGas1082

NavGas1082 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a Pathfinder 17T you may be interested in. Here is what I have:
    2000 Pathfinder center console 1700T.
    60 Yamaha 2 stroke with 4 blade Power Tech prop. Non ethanol fuel on only Yamalube oil used in the engine.
    Boat Master aluminum trailer with detachable tongue. Torsion axle, LED trailer lights and LED pipe lights in the guides. New bunks with Surfix glides. Boat, motor, and trailer fit in a garage.
    This is a dual battery boat with Great White 12 volt, 52 lbs. thrust trolling motor with circuit breaker and blue top Optima battery for the trolling motor.
    Garmin 441s GPS, Jensen MS30 marine stereo with 4 Poly-Planar speakers, 18' Moonlighter 1 piece fiberglass push pole.
    The skiff is in great condition and has been garage kept since 8-2012. The only reason I'm looking to sell the skiff is because the wife would like a bay boat with more freeboard. This thing will get skinny and is very good on fuel.
    Call or text for questions and pic's.
    813-244-8128