SOLD/EXPIRED wtb:14-16 tiller skiff....cheap!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rcmay, Feb 20, 2010.

1. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Im thinking I might want to pick up a small skiff to tinker with, and to do a little fishing out of. Im looking for a 14-16ft tiller skiff. Something thats stable with a flat bottom at the transom. It doesnt have to be perfect, and may require a little work. I would prefer a fiberglass boat, but will to entertain possible aluminum boats. Let me know what you have.

2. pbjeep

pbjeep Well-Known Member

I am in your area. MS Gulf coast. I have a 15' avalon skiff. similar to a lee craft or kennedy craft. I dont have any pics yet but will try to get some. you looking for boat, motor, trailer package? the hull is a 98, the motor is a 95 evinrude 25 hp, the trailer is an 05 majic tilt. Basically a bench sit in the back and a fishing seat up front, with a live well and dry storage on the sides. Not sure of price yet. Let me know if your interested.

3. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Id definetely be interested, and would love to see some pictures! a boat/motor/trailer package would be fine, depending on the price.

4. pbjeep

pbjeep Well-Known Member

I try to snap a pic tomorrow, what is your email address, I will send them to you. The motor is currently on the IPB 16, but I am going to put a 30 e-tec on it.

5. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Wait, you have an ipb and you live in MS? When are we going fishing??? Rcmay@hotmail.com

6. pbjeep

pbjeep Well-Known Member

I took some pics of the boat with my cell phone but now I can't get them loaded to the computer. I will try again, the skiff is at my parents house right now. Yeah I got me an IPB but it is not ready to fish yet, need to sell my big trolling motor and get another one, but smaller.

7. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Cool, Im looking forward to seeing those pictures.
    What size trolling motor do you have?

8. pbjeep

pbjeep Well-Known Member

I got a MK 60" 80lb 24 volt hand control. It was brand new came on my key west bay boat. I switched to a MK wireless with auto pilot and I will never go back to the hand control. I am going to get a MK 48" 12 volt with auto pilot. Still working on the pics can't find the wire to load them on the computer.

9. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

Did you get the pm?