Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Won "Do More With Less" Award!
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now I'm looking for a 13ft camo gheenoe highsider for pond hopping. just a hull only...no trailer or motor.

i'm gotta throw it in back of my truck then slap the new 3.5 merc 4-stroke.

post here or PM

ty ;)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I have a 13' I might consider, do you have anything 15' in yer fleet that you would trade plus my cash? :-?

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 13' I might consider, do you have anything 15' in yer fleet that you would trade plus my cash? :-?
I have one gheenoe left is 15.4 lowsider but no title.

I haven't put work on the lowsider.

I might consider to pull a trigger on 13' lowdeck GNU NMZ. I need a test ride on this one! Lol.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Low deck NMZ is sweet, I was ready to take the sawzall to my 13'r  and low deck it but I have a nagging shoulder issue that I found out this morning requires ortho-surgery. My summer is shot. :'(

Setting my sights on the fall mullet run now and I need to get into a 15' highsider or NMZ that I won't have to customize.

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
I might consider to pull a trigger on 13' lowdeck GNU NMZ.  I need a test ride on this one!    Lol.
You know where you can get a test ride. Just don't make me pull it out ahead of time. ;)

·
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, why you gonna slap your merc 3.5? she been runnin around behind your back?
Haha... cuz she is a B**** and wants to be in the water, so I can hold her tiller while she is humming happy. So I gotta do that soon!

Tom,

I'll hit u up soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts