SOLD/EXPIRED Worlds Nicest Gheenoe, Full Custom, Everything new, HD GPS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sean31707, Oct 3, 2012.

1. sean31707

sean31707 I Love microskiff.com!

Boat was a total ground up remodel completed in June 2012
    FEATURES.......
    Hummingbird 597ci HD GPS , New in box
    Engel 25 Quart Cooler, Used once
    New push pole with rubber holders on boat
    Custom Red Cedar decking front and back
    Custom built bulkheads and side reinforcements for added stregnth
    Three quarter inch marnie treated wood subflood with built in drainage
    Transom reinforcement brackets
    Tutomatic bilge pump with float including thru-hull
    Custom aluminum cooler holder/grabhandle/rod holder , two weeks old
    Full switch panel for navigation lights,bilge pump,GPS,anchor light
    Solid oak custom two piece rubrail
    Custom tiller extension with kill switch
    Custom hand made transom jack plate with verticle and horizontal adjustment for a perfect ride

15HP Gamefisher, with fresh spark plugs, impeller kit , thermostat,cooling system o rings inside engine. runs perect and starts every time. (this is the lightest 15hp outboard ever made)

Six gallon heavy duty zodiac fuel tank and marine battery mounted up front for perfect weight distribution.

This is the nicest gheenoe you will ever see, i have so much money tied up in this boat its rediculous. Hull Finish is a 2 part epoxy paint that is used on oil rigs, it does not scratch and withstands all kinds of weather, plus it looks great.
    Everything on vessell is brand new, no expense was spared. This boat turns heads whereever you are.
    Over a year of labor and engineering put into this vessell. everything is brand new and is built to withstand anything.
    Trailer has been bead blasted and repainted. new light kit, new chains, new walking boards on tongue,new boards and carpet on trailer,new hand crank,etc,etc.

** I cannot list all the new parts and work that has been put into this boat, so just figure if its possible to do , its been done to this Gheenoe. All parts are top of the line, shark lights in front, fuel water seperator ,custom trolling motor mount w/new Minn Kota trolling motor. Engine,jackplate and trolling motor all have zincs on them to stop corrosion. But as i said before, boat has onlu been run 2 hours since total rebuild /customization. even the front G logo on the boat is engraved into a chunk of rare african cypress!

http://valdosta.craigslist.org/boa/3308725448.html

Call sean @ 229-296-9975 or email seanakins82@gmail.com

You will not be dissapoined with this Gheenoe.

2. sean31707

sean31707 I Love microskiff.com!

I cant figure out how to post pictures of the boat on here , if someone could let me know i would greatly appreciate it.

I have over 200 pictures of this boat in various stages of the build for a serious buyer. starting from bare hull, to fiberglass work, wiring, wood work, i have a picture of every single phase of the build, its like watching a child grow. Boat was actually designed on a CAD program for perfect weight balance.

3. spoolspinner

spoolspinner wishin I was fishin ---------<;(((><

4. GoldSpoon

GoldSpoon I Love microskiff.com!