SOLD/EXPIRED Wigeon marsh boat with 7hp longtail

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by duckluck2009, Jul 9, 2012.

1. duckluck2009

duckluck2009 I Love microskiff.com!

fourteen foot Wigeon duck boat handmade by cody reese of of N FL. This is a 2001 hull and trailer, a 98 go devil frame, with a 2012 Predator 7hp engine with a 2 year warranry. Hull has a brand new coat of "Frog spit" for less traction in the thick stuff. NO LEAKS. I have proof of motor purchase and all info for warrenty. Boat also has a Minn Kota saltwater trolling motor in 40# Thrust. Boat has running lights and Bungees for grass blind. Boat has removable seats front and back for diferent postions. Since owned boat stays under tarp and motor get both carb cleaned and air filter. I am the third owner of the boat and unfortunatly it was hunted hard by last owner. Boat shows normal wear and tear but nothing to effect performance. Have tittle in hand. Asking $3500 -OBO for whole package. Will entertain offers for a similiar Jon boat or G3 in a 12-16' in size with good trailer and good condition with mud motor, Or will trade hull+trailer for a good jon or G3 hull+trailer. Can text or email more pictures upon request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shoot me whatever offers or trades you may have, Interested in anything a little more Diverse.

2. duckluck2009

Will sell just hull+trailer, shoot me a offer or trade?

3. duckluck2009

$1400 hull plus trailer, NO mud motor, NO trolling motor.

Or trade for a Jon boat in good condition with trailer.

4. duckluck2009

$1350 last price drop for hull plus trailer, awesome duck boat and tons of interest but no one is following through.

PM me any questions or offers...

Again, looking for a small Jon boat and trailer in good shape 14 or 16 feet.

Tripp Grable likes this.
  5. duckluck2009

Few more pictures of just hull and trailer... Will entertain any offers for the hull and trailer only, ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The hull has no leaks and fresh coat of frog spit on bottom. Trailer has extra long tounge installed. Boat runs well, seats can be removed from one position to another depending on what kind of motor being used. Looking for any cash offers or trades for a Jon boat with trailer in good condition.

6. I may be interested in trading you if you still have the boat?

7. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

4.5 years later.....

8. Lol yeah just found the thread.