why's everybody so angry?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by costefishnt, Sep 27, 2007.

1. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

I have noticed a bit of anger, or "not so happy" in quite a few posts lately. Everybody so uptight...

Little hint folks, it's the internet!!!!!!!

Tom, a big thanks for creating this place.

I find it humorous to see angry posts, or replies. It is one thing to come right out and start calling people liars, cheaters, or POS, but when a general comment is made, lighten up! some of you all are on ISF, and you see the stuff that goes on, and you see people like me eggin' it on, why you ask? because it is funny, i am a lover of E-Drama. anyone who takes the internet so seriously deserves to be laughed at, picked on and left out of reigndeer games.

most of us (key word MOST) are friends, either only via the forums, or from actual meeting. If i make a comment to some of yall weather or not it is on topic, or about an issue with something i got from you chances are...nope scratch that, i am doing so in jest. If i am upset for really real, you can count on the fact that i will come to you to let you know.

once again, people lighten up, it's the inTARDnet!!!!

now, who can i find to pick on [smiley=shithappens.gif]

2. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

Me.

6'8" > 5 footnothing.

Bring it beotch. [smiley=dighole.gif]

3. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

you should talk bungholio

from Skirtus

you're just a mean and  jealous person because you can't fish during the week [smiley=finger.gif]

4. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

Skirtis,

Your Boyfriend Wes love this Poster and he had it in his bathroom! ;D ;D ;D

[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
    [​IMG]
    [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

5. deerfly

deerfly Opinicus iracibilus

This is not a forum meant for the advancement of nuclear physics or children's cancer research, its a frikkin' fishing forum. Pretty much anyone that actually knows how to fish, burps, farts, drinks too much too often, cusses, gawk's at naked women, makes fun of their friends in front of them and behind their back, enjoys kicking them when they are down, some will even take their friends beer while they're still kicking them and laugh about it the whole time. So why should we act any different when we engage each other on a forum? I just don't get it. :-?

6. costefishnt

i couldnt have said it any better.

please email pics of said nekkid wemins ;)

7. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

curtis you were angry at me during the little mini rally at he sandbar ........ why ......

8. costefishnt

i never liked you, dang man how many times i gotta tell you this ;)

tell rob to call me ASAP!!!!! very important..

9. captnron

captnron Guest

I thought ewe were the "angry individual". ;)

Oh yeah, what deerfly said.

Intardnet is fer the thick skinned. ;)

10. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Im pissed at Tom for deleting a post that called you Ghey a couple weeks back. This just proves I was right...

11. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Tom Im gettin angry... ;) ;D

[smiley=1-tears2.gif] [smiley=1-tears2.gif] [smiley=1-tears2.gif]

How can bungholio make it and Ghey get deleted??? Is it to ISF for ya?

By the way that was so fast it was scary. Can you see me through my computer???

[smiley=anim_sniper2.gif] [smiley=2gunsfiring_v1.gif] [smiley=bigun2.gif] [smiley=biggun1.gif] [smiley=greenchainsaw.gif] [smiley=smashfreakB.gif]

12. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Dude I know what you drive... [smiley=police-beating.gif]

13. Alright One Mug,
         Just because you can right click, copy, and paste your desktop image onto this forumn does not mean the rest of us want to see that image around here.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is all. ;D

14. And now you can get off your soap box.

Hippie! ;D ;D ;D

15. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

most of you UCF football fans will be angry when my USF team will beat the living dog crap out of them in couple of weeks see ya at the game if you care to show up ( hint sophie and tom)

16. GOOOOOOOOOO Bulls ;D ;D

Just got to get out of work and find a ticket!

17. WHATEVER! Go knights!! Tony back me up on this one!

And Curtis... you are right! I hate when people take things too seriously!

18. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

I was at last saturdays game. It was a great time. Go Nights! (just not against my noles please ::) )

19. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

Oh yeah!!! Bama vs FSU. Should be good.

20. Oh, Yes the Bulls win another on tonight  [smiley=beavis-bang-your-head.gif] [smiley=beavis-bang-your-head.gif] [smiley=beavis-bang-your-head.gif]

[smiley=biggun1.gif]UCF