Who's watching the NFL this weekend?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Megalops, Sep 29, 2017.

1. AgAngler2370

AgAngler2370 Active Member

When you think about it, there is so much hypocrisy in their act that it makes me wish someone had shaken them when in infancy. The whole reason they are kneeling in protest (supposedly) is because of percieved unequal treatment but with their very act they are wanting unequal and special treatment. Who on here would be allowed to do something like this at your place of employment? I know my ass would be canned so quick there wouldn't even be time to get media attention, no matter how much money I made the company. Essentially this whole act by the NFL players streches their already disproportionate treatement compared to the rest of society in relation to universally acceptable mores. If you live in a glass house house don't cast stones. What's even worse is that the government and voting populus as a whole should have nothing to do with social issues. Disrespecting our flag, nation, government, military, and all those proud Americans that stand behind it does little to further a cause. Equality is a social issue that is dependent on everyone at the individual level. If you want change give a good reason for change and act in a way people will respect your position! Rant over.

2. EdK13

EdK13 I Love microskiff.com!

I stopped watching because of ...
    [​IMG]

Ben, topnative2 and Megalops like this.

3. Cut Runner

Cut Runner Active Member

My grandfather was an aircrew in the war. He's not here anymore, like most of the ww2 generation. But I feel pretty comfortable speaking for him, and I can assure you, if he saw you "exercising your right to kneel during the anthem", he would exercise his right to beat the $hit out of you, especially over the crybaby crap these guys are kneeling for in the first place. Way to fast track the real problems in this country.... I'm going to kneel because I don't feel like paying my taxes this year lol

anytide and SomaliPirate like this.
  4. trailblazerEXT

trailblazerEXT I Love microskiff.com!

Well dad who was one of Ike's Pentagon staff sergeants would be 90 if Rehnquist hadn't chosen Arab terrorists as the new national religion to follow 2000 years of Islam's Christian pedophile national religion where KKK churchstate pseudo science of the supreme swastika up Uranus court space race fueled by thieving old glory & old testament arsonists protected & served by lynching enforcement of an Islamidiotocracy Christiananlity pedophile mentality flying rock pyramid scheme to the stars. Oh, and the Skin's lost again.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Ben and SomaliPirate like this.