Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1421 - 1440 of 1532 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey all. First time here. Been learning some good info about fly fishing from several of these posts. These fish were taken a few months ago in Puerto Rico. I was slamming the tarpon and snook. Biggest one was about 40 lbs. Fishing a 9 weight TFO Pro Series II with a Lamson Guru reel. About to move there in a few weeks so these places will be in my backyard. The fishing there can be stellar. Anyway, I appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this site. I’ve learned a lot about lines and also good specs for making a good leader.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Since the thread "What's everyone catching?" is all the way over on the Fishing Reports forum, I thought it would be convenient for us fly fishermen/fisherpersons to have a running thread here on the Fly Fishing Forum on fish caught on fly only to see what everyone is catching lately.

Note: Ideal pic size for fast internet opening, especially on cell phones is 800-1024 dpi length. A little bigger wouldn't hurt tho. So resize them when possible.

We don't care what is is, we just want to see it. ;)

So what did you catch on fly lately? :cool:

SHOWTIME!!! :D
It’s an older photo but I thought that it’s still a pretty cool looking fish! Almost tropical!
Blue Fin Organism Marine biology Fish

1421 - 1440 of 1532 Posts