Whiners !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by noeettica, Dec 23, 2008.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Ever Know someone that would Complain if you hung 'em with a new Rope ?

I am in a Pizzing contest with a guy that is complaining "unfounded" about an amazing little "microskiff" for This Clown nothing is ever right ! He must be very Lonely !

PM Me for details ...

Dave

2. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Never argue with an idiot. You won't convince him, and he will only drag you down to his level. If he doesn't know, let him continue on in ignorant bliss.

3. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

truer statement never spoken. good on you B!

4. noeettica

Yeah you are Sooo right ..... He is Very Pathetic ...LOL

5. Kemo

Kemo The world is flat....and shallow.

Musta got to you, though, for you to even do a post. These kind of people ain't worth the time. Let 'em hang themselves and pick their own rope.

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Dave,
    Are you referring to a topic on another well populated forum in florida???

7. noeettica

yes I am :) The Mods Deleated the Whole Thread ...LOL ...

Aparently The "whiner" has some clout there ...

All I can say is this !

"IF YOU DO NOT LIKE A GHEENOE ...YOU DO NOT DESERVE A GHEENOE "

Dave

8. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Dave,

The thread did not disappear, just your responce along with mine and the one that responded to your insult. The guy asked what people thought of gheenoes, not what you thought of people with negative responces. As of now, there are approx 41-42 replies to that thread with approx 22-24 positive remarks about gheenoes. Alot of the replies are 2 and 3 post replies from the same person. There was only 1 maybe 2 negative replies, which are gone now. Not everyone is gonna like the gheenoes, it's not for everyone, just like a 42' Post or Hatteras isn't for everone or a kayak isn't for everyone! There are things about my classic that I HATE!!! If I was to post them, that doesn't mean that I am an idiot or whatever word you used to describe the said person! He he was just giving an honest opinion! I can pick your post apart very easy, like when you said, " Ahhh My Gheenoe runs in less than 4" of water Scary Fast !". Well guess what, I call BS [smiley=bs.gif]! The only way that that would happen is if you had that old gheenoe airboat that used to be on the website or maybe a mud motor! Not with a standard 20hp merc! Besides, the post that you put up, prior to it being yanked by the mods made YOU look like the idiot not the person putting up his personal opinion! I'm off my [smiley=soapbox.gif]!!!

PS. Dave [smiley=stfu2.gif]

9. noeettica

Weedy I agree with you ;-) Gheenoes are scairy fast

and they will run in 4-6" of water but NOT at the same rig / time , I do not say they will ....but with an extreme rig either can be achieved

(still No Spell check)

10. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

Nothing about this makes any sense. Starting with the fact that Weedy never said Gheenoe's were scary fast.

11. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Aaronsore,
    It won't make any sense unless you were following from the other board. It was a qoute from Dave that I reposted basically calling [smiley=bs.gif] to the sentence. Don't try to make anything from, you will be running around chasing your tail trying to make sense of it. The main comment that I was replying to was yanked on the other board. Even if you did find the other thread, it still problay won't make any sense to ya. Just an FYI to help ya out.
    Thanks
    Weedy

12. aaronshore

I just went over there and read the thread. I didnt find any thing wrong with what was said. I dont personally see what the big deal is. Most of the comments were very sensible and I tend to agree with the opinion of the "lonely clown whiner."

13. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

This thread just got a lot funnier! The other side comes out now, there's always at least two... and then the truth.

14. noeettica

You have all the Info So I respect Your Opinion . I just Respectfully Disagree... Why Say Negitive Dammaging Comments and Un do a manufacturers hard work and efforts to provide a great product at an affordable price ...

Dave

15. aaronshore

If that was to happen to Gheenoe based on a few "unfavorable" opinions, then they have more importaint things to worry about.

16. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

good gawd man. listen dave. Do you honestly think some negative comments will run Gheenoe out of business? seriously. I can guarantee you that there hasnt been a comment made in the 38 year history of Gheenoe that even came close to slowing down production of our fine little boats.

Trust me there is no one ANYWHERE whom is more passionate about Gheenoes than myself. Some battles are won by letting the enemy kill themselves. I read all the forums, I see more negativity towards Gheenoes than most people could ever comprehend, but you know what, I Know the truth, no need to lower my standards (any lower than they are ;) ) to see whose peepee is bigger. Move along, let it go and enjoy your gheenoe.

And I am sorry. 4"... a typical gheenoe will not run in 4". the closest you can get to that would be the tunnel hull. remember this is 4"

---->[                                                                                     ]<----

Sorry, it aint happening.

17. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Gheenoes STINK! ;D

18. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

Now I know what the Moderator's job is....

Let's give RJ his 12 pages....or is that another form...

19. noeettica

if I could get a light enough operator ...and Install my 1.2 hp gamefisher Or rig the boat with remote control ... we could acheve some amazing numbers....

Anybody got a 45 pound kid that can run a boat ? ;)

Dave