Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Upon impact you empty the boat lift up on the foot and slide the bow to safety. Your only chance on dropping tide.
Been there.
Yep, Miss that simple shit back in the day in Turtle and Bulls bay WHEN -the greatest emergency was, ALWAYS, low on beer, who wants to walk back and get some. NO FN ONE DIED.

·
Registered
885 Posts
As skinny as that thing probably runs he was being greedy. . . but I've been there
Testing the limits is the mark of a man. Some where along the FN line that mindset has all but perished. Lil C will be worse than Mac. And.. it'll drive him batty. I'll smile.

·
Premium Member
2017 HB Guide 2013 Skeeter SX240
173 Posts
Testing the limits is the mark of a man. Some where along the FN line that mindset has all but perished. Lil C will be worse than Mac. And.. it'll drive him batty. I'll smile.
A college buddy always said you never know the limit of something until you F up. Not all that eloquent but pretty damn accurate.

·
Registered
885 Posts
A college buddy always said you never know the limit of something until you F up. Not all that eloquent but pretty damn accurate.
Yep. I leaned that lesson jumping off the El Jobean Bridge at 2 AM with a rack of Mich lites in me and landing on something hard. It was a close call but I avoided penetration. Good times. No one died.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,466 Posts
Not me, but been there, done that! Left the marsh too late a few years ago and ended up high and dry until the next incoming tide floated us enough to pole again.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts