When are they going to fix the "system"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TomFL, Jul 27, 2010.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

and stop things like this from happening?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/two-charged-in-stabbing-death-of-jupiter-man-824383.html

This is a good friend of mine's son. Watched this kid grow up and rode mountain bikes with him many times. Comes from a good home, and had a bright future of helping others in this world.

Look at the line about the perps; "both had lengthy arrest records".

At what point does the judge not see where criminals are heading in life, just as it was easy to see where Stephen was headed in his, and either keep people like them in jail forever, or execute them?

Why be reactionary? Someone needs to have the balls to stand up and be pro-active, and cut people off at the knees before they do irreperable damage.

-T

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

"This is a good friend of mine's son. Watched this kid grow up and rode mountain bikes with him many times. Comes from a good home, and had a bright future of helping others in this world. "-- end quote--

--sorry for your loss and the families loss ,sounds like he was a outstanding individual and the world would have been a lot better with him in it !!!  -now heaven is a better place for all of us ...people have no respect for human life -hang em' high!!!   
       -god bless you and the family...            
                                                                             -anytide

3. cal1320

cal1320 Well-Known Member

Tom,
    Their system isnt broken. It works perfectly........for them. It rewards the bad and punishes the good. Laws are only for people are responsible enough to obey them. The problem is there are fewer and fewer people left who do. Our great system is long gone. Maybe it will return. Probably not in my lifetime.
    Sadly, these two wastes of human skin will live out their lives relatively comfortable in a prison. Costing taxpayers money until the end.  They should get swift death penalty justice instead.
    Sorry for your loss.

4. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

Sad excuses for human or any life. That sucks. Prayers for the family and for a proper sentence.

5. gheenoeguy

gheenoeguy Well-Known Member

They should be executed the next day the same way they murdered,a family member should do it,if this happened to my child I would want to do it.

6. FSUfisher

FSUfisher Well-Known Member

Wow, that article absolutely pissed me off and I have never even met him. I can't imagine what it feels like for those who were close to him. What a huge loss!

Yeah something needs to be done about repeat offenders; they are dragging this country down with them. Anybody who pays an ounce of attention to current events knows that. Unfortunately the vast majority of Americans are too uninformed and ignorant to know better.