SOLD/EXPIRED What Would You Offer For This?

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GoldSpoon, Jan 31, 2014.

1. GoldSpoon

GoldSpoon I Love microskiff.com!

http://houma.craigslist.org/boa/4271210082.html

2. jmrodandgun

jmrodandgun Well-Known Member

That skiff has been for sale for a while. I looked at it back when I was shopping for a boat. When I saw it back in November he was asking $12,500. I'll see if I can find the old add.

3. acraft1720

acraft1720 I Love microskiff.com!

Find out the year of boat, motor and trailer and plug into NADA.com to get a general idea but would't base your offer just on that. Look for others on boat trader also to get an idea. Last I sold a boat the market was a little soft but I had a lot of hours on the engine

4. Jakeellington

Jakeellington I Love microskiff.com!

Do some Due Diligence on the sterling 18. I think they had some fiberglass issues. Not saying its a bad boat, I think they are sexy... but there is some good info on the problems they had on the internet. This boat could have the issues addressed but be sure to be informed.

5. GoldSpoon

I seen that too, those type boats are not to popular around here. I want one though. Do you think it's underpowered with a 90?

6. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

I wouldn't say it's under powered but its definitely at the bottom of its power range

7. Swamppro1

Swamppro1 I Love microskiff.com!

We exchanged emails awhile back, couple months ago. He is motivated to sell as it was sons boat. Sent plenty pictures. Not plenty detail in pictures and looked rough.

8. matt_baker_designs

matt_baker_designs I Love microskiff.com!

I'd offer $7,000- and go from there... If the motor checks out on compression, no water in the lower unit, and runs. Also, if the hull is solid and all the wiring/accessories are in good working order... and if the trailer is sound, and has a clean title. It seems like a nice boat from the pic.

9. A half shrimp half roast beef po boy from Mr. Po Boy and about $6500

10. GoldSpoon

It's in Galliano, we would have to go Double J's so it would get cold.