Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I did the truxedo sentry....its sort of a hard roll up cover....I wanted rollup so can use the whole bed when rolled, but since it has aluminum slats I can throw kayaks on top. Also compatible with tslot rails so I can add kayak tack down the road. Really happy with it so far

·
Registered
Ocean kayak
560 Posts
I did the truxedo sentry....its sort of a hard roll up cover....I wanted rollup so can use the whole bed when rolled, but since it has aluminum slats I can throw kayaks on top. Also compatible with tslot rails so I can add kayak tack down the road. Really happy with it so far View attachment 160531
What a minute. Is that a tremor!?!? Very nice.

·
Brandon, FL
10,100 Posts
Use a truck as they were intended, as a truck. Adding all these gadgets to turn your truck into something it is not is defeating the purpose of the truck. A baby gear hauler is a mini van. :)

·
I Love Skinny Water
5,500 Posts
Every time I get a new/used truck I think a F150 or 250 would be great. Then I think what I need the truck for. Trailer my boat, carry 4-6 people, carry all my fishing stuff,fly rods, carry my bird dog in her box out of the rain. I always get an Ford Expedition it does it all

Reactions: DuckNut

·
Registered
106 Posts
I prefer a hard cover to securely store things in the bed. I’ve had great luck w the Undercover brand. Had one for 3 years on my last truck too! The paint looks factory,it’s lightweight and easily removed. Lil spendy but this one is 4yrs old and still in perfect condition.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Camper all the way! I have learned it’s better for hauling gear and camping with screened windows. Next truck will have one right away.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts