Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Wrightwater 12
531 Posts
Getting everything ready for a short camping/fishing trip scheduled. I had the Wrightwater 12 built last year to be a travel skiff for my Ghamper{ a ghetto camper). A 20' cargo trailer made into a camper. I take my kayak now, so the boat will open up more area for me. Currently it has a 25 Mariner on it, but I will be changing to a 9.9 to be legal for any HP restricted lake I may be at. I made the trailer tongue removable to reduce the length also.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive design Interior design Naval architecture Table
Automotive tire Bicycle tire Crankset Bicycle part Rim

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just pulled my steering wheel in preparation to put my new gemlux one on when fedex delivers it someday.

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,575 Posts
Getting everything ready for a short camping/fishing trip scheduled. I had the Wrightwater 12 built last year to be a travel skiff for my Ghamper{ a ghetto camper). A 20' cargo trailer made into a camper. I take my kayak now, so the boat will open up more area for me. Currently it has a 25 Mariner on it, but I will be changing to a 9.9 to be legal for any HP restricted lake I may be at. I made the trailer tongue removable to reduce the length also. View attachment 180483 View attachment 180483 View attachment 180484 View attachment 180484 View attachment 180485 View attachment 180485
I like that boat in a trailer camper idea. I've seen one before where the skiff was in the back and the sink and stove and beds where in the front
Wish I had one

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,575 Posts
My ignition switch seems to be faulty. So I figured I'd just replace it. Simple take the old 5 prong out and replace wires one at a time on new 5 prong. Well took the old switch out and it's sealed with 5 different color wires coming out so not so simple. I sent to my marine mechanic to replace

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,271 Posts
What did I do today? Absolutely nothing. Waiting for the weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gave mine the deep clean and put it under the tarp. I'm not too optimistic that it will be heading to LA any time soon. Thoughts and prayers for all that are dealing with Ida.

·
Registered
'14 HB Pro & '09 HB Glades Skiff
116 Posts
Poli Ox on the non-skid - removed some oxidation and minor stains; Poli Prep on the hull - stripped existing wax: and Poli Glow - penetrating wax 6 coats. 6 hours later turned out pretty decent.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 66 Posts