·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,605 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ding ding ding we have a winner haha
Pn 9006 guess they dont make them anymore. Do you know if the screw pattern and screw depth is the same? Its mounted to the side of the center console dont want to blast a screw through... also do i apply anything to the screws when remounting ?
The print on the switch says BlueSeas, but the photo isn't focused on the print, so not sure which model. Even if they don't have the exact one, one of these will do:

https://www.bluesea.com/products/category/11/Manual_Battery_Switches

Look at the switch, under the BlueSea print, it will say the part number (p/n).

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,605 Posts
Pn 9006 guess they dont make them anymore. Do you know if the screw pattern and screw depth is the same? Its mounted to the side of the center console dont want to blast a screw through... also do i apply anything to the screws when remounting ?
I would call BlueSea up and ask them about the pattern and depth of the screws.

As far as applying any caulk/4200 etc. it kind of depends on what your console is made out of, but 4200 is not as difficult to remove as 5200...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,605 Posts
Don't know if you saw this - blue seas p/n 9006 was replaced by p/n 6006. Also you can prob just reuse the old mounting screws if they are different depths...

IMG_0248.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts