Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for something that I can keep in the garage and use to wipe the skiff down. I've used a few sprays but most require to be "rinsed" after use. Is a vinegar/water mix in a spray bottle sufficient enough to knock the dust off and not be too harsh on the gelcoat?

·
Registered
348 Posts
For miscellaneous cleaning and touch-up of my skiff in the garage I use Meguiar's Quick Detailer (made for cars), and just wipe it on with a microfiber cloth. It has worked great for me. I would be concerned about vinegar taking the wax off, but I've never tried it...

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,527 Posts
Starbrite Ultimate Xtreme Protectant has worked great for us on the boat and on our Jeeps. The Starbrite Xtreme Clean is works good for waterless cleaning then follow up with the Protectant.
I also have the Meguiars details spray and like it as well.

Reactions: windblows

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I wipe down with a damp microfiber cloth when the boat gets dirty/dusty while in the garage. It gets washed after every use and wiped down as needed from sawdust, garage door debris, etc.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Check out PROTECT ALL polish and use a microfiber cloth. Tou can use it on anything, gel coat, paint, even your stainless and glass. It also has UV protection. It's great stuff. Comes in an aerosal can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts