Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Rex Kwan Do Dojo
2,328 Posts
I recently have gravitated from my green crocs to Grundens booties. Too early to tell if the Grundens provide mojo...:D

·
Registered
Some get spiritual because they see they light, some ‘cause they feel the heat - RWH
941 Posts
About 25 years ago, I decided having ice in the fish box was bad luck so I iced the fish box EVERY time. I eliminated that variable. When I started sight-fishing exclusively, I eased up a tiny bit.

Reactions: FlatsMafia

·
You got to get burned to learn
482 Posts
I have had the same Plano (orange) dry box on all my boats since 2002. I feel like its kept me and my valuables safe.

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,489 Posts
I don't have a lucky charm per say. I've usually caught fish with my grandsons on board
Maybe I need a rabbits foot

Reactions: FlatsMafia

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,655 Posts
Well if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any at all so I don't put much stock into lucky charms. I do have a couple old hats that I alternate between and then there's my Fishpond bag. Can't say its a lucky charm but it goes with my everytime I fly fish, any species, anywhere I go.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I’ve got one to hold phone keys registration papers and wallet
I have one orange Plano box for each boat. Love them !
I also put $20.00 in the box every time I use the boat. It helps pay for small repairs or items for the boat when needed. Looked at the Mako box this morning.
$280.00
That will fix something one day.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts