Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else has a lucky/favorite hat, shirt, accessory, superstition ect. Whatever it’s is let’s hear it! Mines my Flood Tide Co. hat.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm a scientist. I don't believe in luck:cool:

·
Paddling away...
6,529 Posts
hahaha, i'm actually working on a video right now where I have been asking everyone I fish with what their superstitions are when it comes to fishing.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,584 Posts
I've got a couple of old hats (one SWC and one Bar Fly) that are getting pretty long in the tooth. Only hats I wear fishing.

As far as superstitions...I am pretty superstitious about catching a fish on my first cast. So I generally tank it on purpose.

·
Registered
206 Posts
This is an awesome thread and so important to the outcome of our fishing adventures. I personally always wear a hat that was once touched by Flip Pallot and Chico Fernandez. I would be remiss if I didn’t also reveal that I have a rabbits foot stored in one of my lockers. Last, but not least, is the 14k gold chain I wear around my neck. I absolutely, positively would not leave the dock without that! In full disclosure, my last couple of outings have not been so productive so I am going to go through my stuff in the garage to see if there are any more lucky charms that I can store in my skiff that could possibly result in more sightings and catches as I sight fish in the marsh…, maybe if I tie the rabbits foot onto the push pole along with an eagle feather. Hey, it worked!!!!
Water Lake Grass Fish Fisherman

·
I Love microskiff.com!
495 Posts
I'm pretty superstitious about the clothes I wear. I have a few shirts and hats that are "good luck" and some in the "bad luck" pile. I know it is ridiculous but I don't care.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts