Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Was thinking about booking him for a trip with my son (8 yrs old). This will be his first time to fish saltwater (planning on having him fish a spinning rod rather than the long pole), wondering if you guys had thoughts on whether Rich would be the right guide for that type of day on the water.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Was thinking about booking him for a trip with my son (8 yrs old). This will be his first time to fish saltwater (planning on having him fish a spinning rod rather than the long pole), wondering if you guys had thoughts on whether Rich would be the right guide for that type of day on the water.
just sent you a text

·
Registered
Ankona Shadowcast 16
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry , I am late , the answer is yes , spinning tackle nor problem for Rich and he is very calm when putting you on fish. Would be happy to to meet you and your so , I bet I can have casting my 7 wt in an hour. both my kids were casting fly rods in that time frame

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would definitely giving Rich a call. He’s as nice of a guy as they come and takes his kids out on the skiff regularly so when it comes to getting your son out there he’d be great for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts