Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello George here. Retired and now fishing as much as I can. Had several Carolina Skiffs and now a 14' Mckee Craft w/ 40hp. Making the best of all the NJ lakes and the bays. The Mckee now allows me skinny water and a better riding offshore (calm not too far) boat. Looking forward to getting and providing facts and opinion to others. These forums are great!

So lets get this nonsense out of the way. LOL
I did not cast my usual vote in the last election I REVOLTED. Yep I did NOT vote for Hilary. Sure I am embarrassed sometimes (most) by the Presidents demeanor! But then he accomplishes another one of his campaign promises. You know the things we Americans have wanted. The price we pay for things we want. I started my introduction with "Hello" and not Hola! This is America... I spent my years protecting my country and HATE politics. I love boating and fishing and will Never again mention any politics on this site. I thank my immigrant grandparents who came to this country from Ireland legally, assimilated and forced my parents to speak English. Now you know enough to hate me if you will.

Hey that felt good.......

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thx for the fearless post George. I am new here but am really enjoying it.
Welcome. Praise God that your parents risked everything to legally pursue a better life in the US.
Living in Texas, I have many friends with similar stories.

Mike

·
Registered
612 Posts
Great Introduction! And I too ThankYou for serving! We all bleed the same, just be legal and proud to be an American. Sadly too many born and raised here are not....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello George here. Retired and now fishing as much as I can. Had several Carolina Skiffs and now a 14' Mckee Craft w/ 40hp. Making the best of all the NJ lakes and the bays. The Mckee now allows me skinny water and a better riding offshore (calm not too far) boat. Looking forward to getting and providing facts and opinion to others. These forums are great!

So lets get this nonsense out of the way. LOL
I did not cast my usual vote in the last election I REVOLTED. Yep I did NOT vote for Hilary. Sure I am embarrassed sometimes (most) by the Presidents demeanor! But then he accomplishes another one of his campaign promises. You know the things we Americans have wanted. The price we pay for things we want. I started my introduction with "Hello" and not Hola! This is America... I spent my years protecting my country and HATE politics. I love boating and fishing and will Never again mention any politics on this site. I thank my immigrant grandparents who came to this country from Ireland legally, assimilated and forced my parents to speak English. Now you know enough to hate me if you will.

Hey that felt good.......[/QUOTE

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome! I thought about a McKee Craft a long time ago...got a mako instead. I think those Mckee Crafts are unsinkable (don’t try it)....make Microskiff.com great again!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts