Well here's a snapshot of America's thoughts on ILLEGAL immigration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TomFL, Jun 4, 2010.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Vote here: http://world-news.newsvine.com/_question/2010/05/13/4274124-do-you-support-arizonas-tough-new-law-on-illegal-immigration?chromedomain=msnbc

And be sure to look at the results when finished. Looks like we may have more laws like it coming down the pike. Interesting that when people are allowed to vote blindly the figures come out like they do. Shows a lot of people have feelings about the subject, but nobody wants to be "politically incorrect" in public...

Vote!!!!!

-T

2. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Man, did you see the landslide of votes in support! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know other states are watching.

Let's get that ball rolling in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

Haha! Awesome...

5. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Total of 1,348,221 votes, 96% in favor of it.

Even more suprising than that is that this is MSNBC, the nut-cases of the media in the first place!

The fact that politicians are still fighting this shows plainly that they are working against teh will of the people who elected them.

Take note in November, get rid of them. If theres a few good ones that get washed out with the filth, so be it. Let's take OUR country back!

6. Gator_Bob

Gator_Bob Well-Known Member

Next time the subject of illegal immigration comes up ask your liberal "friend": Why do I have to obey the law and the Mexicans don't in this country? Watch the look in their face!

7. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

thats a landslide. and about time this country is waking up. has anyone ever read mexicos illegal immigration laws? now thats what we outta do here. instant felony charge followed by one year in prison then deportation. but yet we gotta hold their hand. BS. :mad:

8. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

Voted. I hope they send ALL the swamp apes back to Alaska!! [smiley=sasquatch.gif]

9. topnative2

topnative2 Well-Known Member

watch it--- I  can feel a global censor circling