Well boat or... Well Yacht

Discussion in 'Big Boat Bragging Spot' started by Ckirk57, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Ckirk57

Ckirk57 Well-Known Member

My boss and my father built this boat. I have had a 20ft well boat for years and they run great. I just thought I'd share some of the pictures with you guys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2011 Custom built Well Boat with tower and much more. This boat has the best of everything and no expense was spared! 24’ long hull with full length tunnel, fiberglass and gel-coat work by Young Boats of Inglis, Fl. The boat is powered by a brand new Mercury 115hp ProXS outboard and its mounted on a CMC high speed jac-plate. The tower was built by Marine Metals and is of similar construction to most yacht tuna towers. The helm station has all of the finest marine electronics including: Garmin 740 touch screen GPS, Clarion & JL Audio Sound System and Mercury Smart Craft Gauge. Other electronics include: Power Pole shallow water anchor, Shadowcaster underwater lights, 10 gallon fresh water washdown, cockpit LED lights, LED navigation lights, dual battery system and power rear hatch. Other great features include: the dual 24 gallon selectable fuel tanks, giant swim platform with dive ladder, rear bimini top, folding tower carriage top, full width rear seat with removable back rest, front and rear removable sun pads, center storage hatch, massive rear storage, 4 bilge pumps, helm station & rear pad canvas covers, custom tandem axle aluminum trailer and much more! Top Speed is 40mph with a 4 blade 19 pitch prop stainless steel prop and averages about 4 mpg. The custom enclosure surrounding the motor keeps any water from splashing up in the boat.

2. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

thats a sick boat :cool: Thanks for sharing

3. Knight Patrol

Knight Patrol I Love microskiff.com!

4. skinnywater3

skinnywater3 Well-Known Member

that is super cool. first class all the way

5. boat123

boat123 [YOUR AD HERE]

that thing is wicked!!