Weeki Wachee river run and donation to local sheriff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by makin moves, Sep 22, 2011.

1. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

Went out on the river with some friends and family last weekend for my birthday. It was a perfect day out and we had alot of fun. We also had that chance to meet the local police patrol on the water. This guy was cool as can be, however he still had a job to do. Rules on the river are as follow no alcohol on the river period...... :mad: We are aware of the rules and this is why most of us had plastic cups ;) The police roll down the river on a jet ski and you dont hear him coming. Well some one had there beer can sitting on the deck of the boat and another had one in his hand, so whats the guy to do. You could tell he didnt want to stop but we left him no choice. He issued me a 100. ticket for being the capt. of the vessel and the other person with the beer recieved the same 100. dollar ticket. There was six of us out there so we split up the cost of the tickets. I felt we were lucky because he could have thrown us all a ticket. Other than that small set back it was a awsome day. Few pics from the day shot on the go pro [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chevystroked383

Chevystroked383 I Love microskiff.com!

That loos like fun whare is that at and how long of a trip is there to take

3. makin moves

its in hernando county I would say it takes a couple of hours from the gulf to the end of the river. We put in and go about 15-20 minutes up the river find a nice spot and relax

4. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

You were luck the Wake Nazis did not get you that is even more ...

5. makin moves

when Iam out there, no need to rush. Iam out there to relax

6. cal1320

cal1320 Well-Known Member

I have to say I clicked on this topic with some reservation. Expecting a typical "I did nothing wrong and the man stuck it to me" type thread.    Nope.      You admitted you did wrong, took responsability, everyone manned up and split the fines and yall had a great time anyway.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]Cool. Looks like you have some good friends there.
    BTW, whats wrong with the camera?  Won't it take any bikini pics???? ;D

7. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

I Don't want to live in Fear if I need to add some power to get around a corner and stay out of the trees !!!