SOLD/EXPIRED Weber Silver Genesis gas grill

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Feb 15, 2009.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I've got a Weber Silver Genesis gas grill, probably 8 or so years old, but as with any weber, she's in great shape. About 1.5 years ago I put all new burners, grates and flavorizer bars under the hood. Three burners under the hood.

This one has a folding side table to the left, and another burner to the right for pots and stuff. Looks very similiar to this one: http://www.ashleighsonline.com/Weber%20Genesis%20Silver%20C.jpg

The only thing that doesn't work is the electric start, the wire connections are corroded.

Works absolutely perfectly, and will probably last long enough for you to hand down to your kids if you take care of it.

I got a charcoal grill about the same time I put the new parts in this one, and haven't used the gas grill probably twice since then. I need the space on my patio for upcoming projects.

$75 firm, located just off I-95 and turnpike in Palm City, which is about 40 miles north of West Palm Beach.

Don't PM me, if you want it as I have it listed here locall, first to call me at 772-521-9990 it's yours.

BUT, I NEED IT OFF MY PATIO ASAP as I need the space for projects I'm working on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-T

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Gone................................