We got a 2007 IFA Redfish Tournament Sponsor!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JoeWelbourn, Jan 9, 2007.

1. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

I got the pleasant surprise of a lifetime. I was talking to a close friend (fishing buddy and captain) about possibly fishing some small, local tournaments. He thought we might be good at it. He made a well-onnected call and we got a sponsor who will let us use his new Shearwater to fish the tournaments! My buddy is a native of the Jacksonville/ St. Augustine area. We are doing the research now and high-fives!!! Of course, we have to advertise his company and products.

So it looks like 13 footer Joe is headed for the IFA!! :eek:

Joe

2. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

3. Tom_C

Tom_C Well-Known Member

Tight lines.

4. JoeWelbourn

Thank Tom and Tom. But it will be more like tight wallets. You may not know this yet, but I suffer from CBS (cheap bastard syndrome: the overwhelm urge to not spend money). :-/ :'(

What is the biggest redfish you can catch on a Zebco 202? ;)

Joe

5. captnron

captnron Guest

No.  The question is - "What's the biggest slot red YOU can catch on a Zebco 202?" :-/

Congrats on your venture. :)

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Good luck and tight lines! :cool:

7. redbud

redbud Well-Known Member

WTG!   I fish walleye tournaments up here, and it take alot of $$ thank god my fishing partner is rich  ;D

FISH ON!

8. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

How's REDFISH JOE sound? Way to go and GOOD LUCK!!! Dave

9. JoeWelbourn

Thanks for the support. I am not 100% there, but I do have a start. Two years ago I could not spell redfish. Now, I have people asking me everyday to take them red fishing. I have learned a lot from my fellow skiff owners and friends. Thank you.

I live for the day, I work from a boat instead of an office and desk. Fish are easier to work with than some people. ::)

Joe

10. jmarkklock

jmarkklock Well-Known Member

Congrats and Good Luck Joe!

11. Big_Fish

Big_Fish Well-Known Member

Sounds awsome congrats! and good luck!