Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MS fam! I have a diamond plated deck and lately after each cleaning session I can tell my deck looks dry and needs some moisture. What do y’all use that keeps the shine but also won’t create to slick of a surface? (Regular wax gets caught between the diamond plated texture) any sprays?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,655 Posts
I'm using Starbrite non skid deck wax spray. So far seems to be working well. Has held up over the last few washes. Read the fine print instructions, I put it on a little thick and had to wash the deck with Dawn dish soap to ease up the slippery feeling.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2010 East Cape Vantage w/2020 zuke 140
52 Posts
I use the cheap Turtle Wax spray in the green bottle ($4.97) for the top of my deck and motor cowling after each wash. Not slick and seems to actually stay on better than some of the others I've tried. And its cheap!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,655 Posts
I use the cheap Turtle Wax spray in the green bottle ($4.97) for the top of my deck and motor cowling after each wash. Not slick and seems to actually stay on better than some of the others I've tried. And its cheap!
Thanks Jon, I'll be picking a bottle of that up asap. The Starbrite spray isn't particularly cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts