Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone.... Took her on a test drive mostly see how she runs ... Bit windy and cloudy,and I was in a bit of a small window of time,but I did throw a few plastics and managed to pull in some little trout

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,105 Posts
Nice boat. Congrats on your build. Looks fast

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,105 Posts
I didn't notice a TM. Is there a polling platform in the future

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't notice a TM. Is there a polling platform in the future
Thats the plan ... Just haven't gotten one made yet ... I was concerned i may add a jack plate and I want the platform as low as possible but I don't think it's gonna be necessary after all .. so now I just need to decide on what I want as far as platform goes.... I'll probably be keeping an eye out for a troller just in case but I'm not in any real rush ... Honestly just stoked to build the thing with my 12yr old ... He just recently started showing interest in fishing again so I figure if I can get him on that one tailing red he spots. Casts. Etc ... Maybe he will be hooked

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,105 Posts
Thats the plan ... Just haven't gotten one made yet ... I was concerned i may add a jack plate and I want the platform as low as possible but I don't think it's gonna be necessary after all .. so now I just need to decide on what I want as far as platform goes.... I'll probably be keeping an eye out for a troller just in case but I'm not in any real rush ... Honestly just stoked to build the thing with my 12yr old ... He just recently started showing interest in fishing again so I figure if I can get him on that one tailing red he spots. Casts. Etc ... Maybe he will be hooked
Well its still a cool boat. Ive taught my 4 grandsons, to fish. Gave them all fly rods. And taught them how to shoot over 200 yds
Ain't it fun
Your son will have great memories on that boat

1 - 16 of 16 Posts