SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted..Skiff in April.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tbrenan09, Jul 6, 2014.

1. tbrenan09

tbrenan09 I Love microskiff.com!

Well, this is my first post on here and I'm stoked to have found this site. I hope this is the best forum to get this info out on. But here it goes..

I'm heading out for deployment again next month.. I will be looking to buy a boat when I get back in april.. I will have cash in hand and willing to travel as far as need be. I'm currently living in Va beach and moving to Destin,FL once I return in April. I'm looking to use it for skinny and to get out and run the beaches. My budget is about 20.. If you think that your skiff will fall around that and maybe a lil more and its well worth the money we can talk. I would like to commit to someone that is really wanting to sell in april. I'm really looking for a boat in great shape.. this 20 grand doesn't come often and being in the military I don't make near enough for what I do. But I hope I can make a deal with someone. Thanks for reading and look forward to diving deeper into this site. Cheers.

2. There's an 11 month wait list for a new Ankona SUV build. Would be perfect timing and you could trick it out as badass as you want for 20k.

3. tbrenan09

tbrenan09 I Love microskiff.com!

cbump,

Well… I took your advise and went ahead and called and put a deposit on a Cayenne. It was an 11 month for the SUV and 6-7 for Cayenne. Think that one better suits me anyway. I will say this about Ankona.. Since I called several times and spoke with Erin, she and the others there have been 100% customer service friendly with answering my questions and getting back to me. Even over the weekend when I called two of their reps about it.. same there as well. I highly recommend looking into this company if your looking to purchase. Thanks again for steering me that way.. Look forward to getting more great info from this site. Cheers

4. Awesome! Be careful on deployment and let us know when you get it!