SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED: indian river 14 outdoorsman canoe or gheenoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BRUCE_G, Aug 3, 2011.

1. BRUCE_G

BRUCE_G Well-Known Member

Looking for an Indian river 14 outdoorsman. Problem is I'm located on long island, New York and I can find one anywhere. I'm also open to a gheenoe. I know these are a dime a dozen in Florida but the shipping is whats killing me. Looking to get onto the flats so if someone in New York or close has anything similar to offer I'm all ears. Ill travel a little if its really worth it. Thanks.

2. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

I saw two gheenoes on LI last year and one was for sale. No idea if it still is but it was out at one of the marinas in Montauk. I talked to the duck hunters that were using it.

3. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

i shipped a fourwheeler to michigan from florida and paid $325. theres a website where truckers who already are going that direction auction up prices to haul whatever you want. they ask for dimensions and weight so if your really wanting one or even thinking about getting one made.....check it out, im sure you can get a good deal.

4. snag

snag I Love microskiff.com!

hey snagulater im looking to have a small boat sent from winder G.A. to south fl. i was wondering if u had that website for those truckers. thanks.