SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Gheenoe Trailer

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by King_Shizzle, Jul 15, 2008.

1. King_Shizzle

King_Shizzle Well-Known Member

I am looking for a trailer fo my 15'4 gheenoe. Let me know what you have. I think a jet ski trailer will also work. Thank you.

2. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

3. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

What is the smallest trailer you could use for an NMZ

4. Shinerkiller

Shinerkiller Well-Known Member

I think 10 feet with no motor on transom but I wouldn't go less then 12.

5. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

My brother just bought a Continental trailer her in Mims (just north of Titusville) for $250. They have a bunch more they just got in. He has a 15'4" and it fits it fine. All galvanized with everything ready to go.

6. King_Shizzle

King_Shizzle Well-Known Member

I have a 15 tohatsu on the back so I want something 15'4 or longer. I looked at some jet ski trailers but, without heavy modification, they will not work unless you are just going to throw it on there with no motor and strap it down. The ski trailers were 12 and 10 feet.

7. Caretaker

Caretaker Well-Known Member

Who is selling trailers for $250?  Thats a deal even used if they are in good shape.

8. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Yeah, more info on these trailers please!

9. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

Its a repo yard that is located off US1 in Scottsmore (north of Titusville). They have alot of jet ski trailers, but a few of them have longer tongues. My brothers boat measures 15'4" and with the winch moved as far forward as you can before you can, before you hit your jack, the boat only hangs off the bunks about two feet. And if your not comfortable with that, its easy enough to build 2 feet longer bunks. Especially for $250.

10. HaMm3r

HaMm3r Well-Known Member