SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Gheenoe or micro skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by fish4reds, Apr 10, 2008.

1. fish4reds

fish4reds Well-Known Member

Looking for a 13' to 15' Gheenoe or any micro skiff (fiberglass only) to replace my 12' john boat. I am not looking to spend a lot of money and I am handy with fiberglass, so I will consider any condition. I only need the boat, no motor or trailer is needed. I am in the East Orlando area and I will travel for the right deal.
    Like I said I am not looking to spend a lot of cash, so if you got something you think I may be interested in, don't hesitate to send me some pictures of PM me. I will consider a trading if your looking for a john boat yourself.

Thanks,
    Austin

2. snooknreds2

snooknreds2 Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat as this guy. I am looking for a micro skiff that needs to be fixed up. Oneso i can save some money and do it my self and 2. so that when i re do the boat it will be the way that i wan it done. Please let us (me and the guy who started this thread) know if there is any thing available. Best way to contact me is by email at snooknreds2@yahoo.com

3. fish4reds

fish4reds Well-Known Member

I no longer need one for myself but if I come across one I'll keep you in mind. Good luck.