SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED: Garden Tiller

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by salt_and_light, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Strange request for a fishing forum but I'm looking for a used garden tiller. If anyone has any leads, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,

Ron

2. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

Don't know if U might be interested, but I happen to have a brand-new Troy-Bilt Tuffy tiller. Bought it new at Tractor Supply for spring (wifes flower garden) used one time, you can guess the rest of the story. Has 4hp motor, paint isn't even worn off. Sold new 2mos ago for $599 at Tractor supply. I'm not giving it away, but I am open to offers. It's only gonna take up good tackle and boat space. Call (352) 596-2121 Sea-Ya !

3. S~n~S, I'm interested. Do you know the tilling path width and also does it have forward or counter-rotating tines?

Ron

4. sea-n-spots

I'll measure the tilling path and post it later this day. As for the tines, they are counter- rotating. Stay tuned... Sea-Ya !

5. sea-n-spots

Here's the scoop on the tiller. It has counter rotating tines and the path is 15in. Hope this helps. I'm over by Weeki Wachee/ Brooksville. If you want call (352)596-2121......Sea-Ya !