SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Dolphin, Mitzi, or Ankona CC

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dhenderson, Jun 24, 2012.

1. dhenderson

dhenderson I Love microskiff.com!

After getting some insight on what I am looking for, I narrowed it down to Dolphin, Mitzi, or Ankona. Must have CC, livewell, and under 15K.

2. Kane_Thorp

Kane_Thorp I Love catching reds!!

I'm looking for about the same thing but under 10k.

3. dingdangdoo

dingdangdoo I LOVE FISHING

Coosawkane, I may have to sell my boat after having it for only a month or so. I may have to go back overseas to Japan and I can't take this boat with me. I love my Dolphin and didn't know that uncle sam was or might send me back over to the Pacific ocean side.

My 1990 Dolphin super Skiff is local to you (Beaufort). Comes with 8' power pole, 55Lb trolling motor, 20ft Carbon fiber Moonlighter push pole, Sea star hydraulic steering  (Just added)  and an Atlas Micro Jacker( just added on also), 8ft shallow water anchor and 2006 Yamaha 2 stroke 70HP motor with about 360 hrs on it. Like i'd said that's only if I have to go back overseas otherwise i'm keeping this and passing it to my kids. I don't have a need to sell unless i'm going back overseas. $11K if i do have to sell.

4. skelly

skelly Well-Known Member

I've got a 2001 15CC Mitzi w/ a 2002 Merc. 2-stroke with TT. 2009 trailer. Just had carb cleaned and is running great. Unfortunately, I don't have time to fish anymore. If you are interested, send me a PM.

5. Shinerkiller

Shinerkiller Well-Known Member

I've got a Mitzi 16 cc with livewell where the driver sits and a baitwell in front of the console with a 40 yami. Boat,motor, and trailer all 2005