SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted Beavertail B2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mfeldman, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Mfeldman

Mfeldman I Love microskiff.com!

I am now officially in the market. I would prefer one with color and one without volvo tabs but as long as its clean and in great shape I won't be picky. If you're on the fence or thinking about selling send me an Email at Mfeldman21@hotmail.com or PM me. If you know of someone send them my way because I would prefer to purchase off market.

2. Rookiemistake

Rookiemistake Well-Known Member

Theres a few bouncing around im sure

3. Mfeldman

4. nsbsurfer15

nsbsurfer15 I Love microskiff.com!

You just missed a great deal in south florida on CL

5. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

waterman on CL,,, not a BT but some say that's a good thing

6. nsbsurfer15

nsbsurfer15 I Love microskiff.com!

There was a 2006 B2, my buddy called on it and it sold i guess

7. Mfeldman

I had first dibs on the one in Miami. Unfortunately I wasn't impressed on how she looked condition wise and didn't want one with a plastic hatch cut into the center of the front deck. Thanks guys

8. Capt. Gregg McKee

Capt. Gregg McKee Well-Known Member

Call Elizabeth at Beavertail directly and give her your information. They get a B2 owner every so often looking to move into a newer skiff and having your name on file could get your first dibs when one hits the market. Best of luck.

9. http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2008-Beavertail-18-Technical-Poling-Skiff-102218049

10. Mfeldman

Looking strictly for raised side console. That one is slick but for anyone interested there is a sick BTX tiller coming to the marker for much cheaper then any of those in the next few days.

11. Jsparacino@holmana

Jsparacino@holmana Flamingo is my paradice !!

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/4695059325.html

12. Mfeldman

That is the same B2 I was talking about in prior post. Just talked to him again to ask for High Res pictures, again, and he has a cash buyer coming tomorrow again. Smells fishy

13. Fifth_Day

Fifth_Day I Love microskiff.com!

Have any other info on that BTX?

14. Capt.Ron

Capt.Ron I Love microskiff.com!

Look up Paul Lappen on FB he has a center console for sale recently redone by a yaght shop

15. TurnMeLooseFLKeys

TurnMeLooseFLKeys I Love microskiff.com!

not mine, looks clean

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/4706252994.html

16. Mfeldman

Thanks for the heads up. But again, I am not sure if that boat is a scam or what? It is constantly being posted on craigslist for sale and each time I text them they say it is sold and or cash buyer picking up tomorrow. I believe its been posted in about 5 different craigslist adds over the past month or two.

17. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

The ad says to call. Texting gives the impression you're not serious, which is stated as a requirement.

18. Terry

Terry Waitin' on the flood !

She gone!!!!

19. Mfeldman

Thanks dad, I'll keep that in mind. But just between you and I, I called and he text me back. Once it popped back up again, and again... I sent him a text checking in about the boat being available again.

I am glad I'm 13 hours away from this skiff. Has some serious issues and seller isn't upfront about them.

20. Mfeldman

You got it!? That was a sweet boat and I would have picked it up no questions asked if I was looking for a tiller. Glad I could make the connection! Enjoy it.