Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got my hands on a small outboard motor (9.9) and am looking for a small v-hull jon boat to hang it on. I've been lurking around here for a while and hope to become a productive member once I have the skiff set up.

I'd like to find an aluminum 12' v-hull with or without trailer. I am in Florida and can travel all over the state. Thanks for any possible leads! [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I have an already tricked 12' Mirro Craft that I'll be partin' with very soon...

Let's make a deal. No motor, no trailer, trolling motor is negotiable.

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,962 Posts
Well there you go! Looks like a match made in heaven! ;D

Welcome to microskiff.com!

Cheers
Capt. Jan

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey guys, just got my hands on a small outboard motor (9.9) and am looking for a small v-hull jon boat to hang it on. I've been lurking around here for a while and hope to become a productive member once I have the skiff set up.

I'd like to find an aluminum 12' v-hull with or without trailer. I am in Florida and can travel all over the state. Thanks for any possible leads!  [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

that 9.9 you "got your hands on" wouldnt happen to be an '05 yamaha would it?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok lol just asking because i just had my motor stolen off of my boat and i am devastated so im trying to find it   :-/
That sucks!!! :mad: I'll keep a lookout for any 9.9 yammis up this way. When and where did it happen? What kind of hull did they take it off of?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts