SOLD/EXPIRED Want to buy a Tom C electric jack plate.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JoeWelbourn, Nov 28, 2007.

1. JoeWelbourn

JoeWelbourn "The Flats Solicitor"

Want to buy a Tom C electric jack plate. I have a friend (not on this forum) that has a desperate need for an electric Tom C jackplate for a very popular new boat from Tom Gordon. He can't wait 6-8 weeks. Anyone got one for sale right now?

Chime in Tom if you can squeeze one out quickly. Give me a call.

Joe

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

I got a tillar pillar I could sell ya, for a good price too!
    ;D

3. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

dean you have not sold that thing yet i must of gave 15 people your phone number we think you must want toooooo much money for it you tight wad

4. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

Do you think that is fair to the people that have been waiting more than 12 weeks for an electric jp?

5. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

That Joe, he thinks he's just too special! :D

6. JoeWelbourn

Hum, I do not know what to say.  So I guess I will just state the obvious.  I got 3 private messasges offering to sell Tom C electric jackplates.  So-----am I special or did I just ask the right question?   You will never find the answer if you do not ask the question.  Now, for the record I own 2 Tom C jackplates.  One I bought after asking the same question "who has a Tom C manual jackplate for sale?".  A guy in Texas called me.  I bought his manual jackplate.  The other jackplate I bought AFTER WAITING ABOUT 12 WEEKS for an electric unit.  Am I special?   :-/  Not really.

So I am sorry, but for those of you that know me, know I am fair----but direct.  I call it what it is: good or bad; although I do strive to be diplomatic.  I am working on my social sensitivity skills.  ;)

I welcome any feedback.

Joe

7. mygheenoe1

mygheenoe1 Well-Known Member

from now on
    boycott joe.w posts
    you special son of a bit$#@

8. JoeWelbourn

Dave (Mygheenoe1),

Are you are out of beer again? I could tell. ::)

Joe

9. how did i miss this fun stuff ???

10. and i've got one you can have anytime you want for $850, I'll even ship it for free ..... overnight anywhere in the continental US, if you still need one

11. thresher

thresher Well-Known Member

Now that the cat is out of the bag - Joe needed the TsG so that Tom could get in front of Gordon Boats for the new Ambush with Scott Somerlatte's new boat. THIS IS A BIG DEAL for Tom C because it means many more jackplates sold. And Joe, for the record, I still think you're special. :p