Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manufacture of a shallow water anchoring system that is a perfect fit for the skiff world only weighing 6lbs total it will not affect your boats draft and can be used in depths to 8’
I have personally used it to anchor over an oyster bar so bottom hardness is not an issue
Check out the WAS page @ www.wanganchor.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anybody used one? I was looking at power pple but it overkill for the way I fish. Just like to have something to stick while fighting fish on those breezy days. (I fish mostly in the bow of my noe)

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Wang has a surface bow mount. If I can get my act together with the new CNC machine it will be made from carbon fiber. Look for more carbon on his Wang----yep carbon fiber and wang a perfect match---f I can get my CNC up ;)

I have been making test parts from MDF to tweak the tool cutting path. Soon---very soon my friends.

Float Shallower,
Joe
Carbon Marine

·
"The Flats Solicitor"
478 Posts
Ichy----Carbon makes things stiff. Trust me bro---as you age you will need stiff verses itchy.

Float Shallow,
Joe
Carbon Marine

·
Registered
12 Posts
Manufacture of a shallow water anchoring system that is a perfect fit for the skiff world only weighing 6lbs total it will not affect your boats draft and can be used in depths to 8’
I have personally used it to anchor over an oyster bar so bottom hardness is not an issue
Check out the WAS page @ www.wanganchor.com

Tellthe boss to put some good pics on the web site instead of that slow crapy slide show I might buy one if I could see it

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,940 Posts
Chip,

Your efforts would be much better served contacting the manufacture directly if you are having problems with their site or ability to gather product information. Recycling a post from a year ago and posting a non constructive reply will not get the results you seek.

Welcome to microskiff.com. I hope your next post is a more positive one.

Capt. Jan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts