Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
505 Posts
I used to have a couple screw in ladder hangers up high - you hang the foot on them and leave it hanging upside down on the wall. That's the best method I found but now I just have it on a shelf.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
505 Posts
A shelf seems to be an easy resolution...
I went to a shelf since I put the battery and the motor there - I like to have the battery out of the bow hatch for weight and space when I'm not using the motor (and I rarely use the motor).

Hanging it up high gets it out of the way more since I have shelves and/or hanging stuff all over all my garage walls. Much harder to hang the battery though.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
685 Posts
They make a hook that you can hang the head/tail of a weed wacker on the wall with. I bet it would hold the foot of the trolling motor just fine. So would many of the hooks they sell for wall mounting shovels, brooms, and that sort of thing.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
558 Posts
I suppose you could, but hanging it then pinning it would be a hassle just bnecause of the weight (Terrova) and awkwardness of the trolling motor. Mainly looking to drill like a 2 prong style so I can just rest the base on it.
I like this idea too. Mount the puck kind of low so that you can mount the motor to be vertical on the wall and I bet it wouldn't be too heavy/bulky to mount to the wall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.