SOLD/EXPIRED Vintage FL Skiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TonySanso, Sep 8, 2012.

1. TonySanso

TonySanso I Love microskiff.com!

1967 Florida Skiff. Awesome little skiff. 12 ft long. I used it for duck hunting. Hides in mere lilly pads. Cuts through hydrilla like a hot knife through butter.  Comes with a 1996 Mercury short shaft two stroke 20hp. The controls for forward and reverse are on the handle. Easy one handed operation. Starts on first pull everytime!! Also comes with a trailer with two sets of wheels and tires. Boat is solid and a very versatile craft. Rigged with running lights and flood lights an areated livewell/cooler and a new deep cycle battery. This little boat is very stable.  I have hunted 3 guys out of it before. you can stand up on the gunnels or deck and shoot or fish. Two seats and a pedestal base for fishing on the deck.  Boat is awesome and this is not a firesale so please only serious inquiries and save the lowball offers. I would consider splitting it up.  Boat is located in Palm Beach Gardens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rtcrawl30

rtcrawl30 gettin the cold to it!

what you asking?

3. TonySanso

Whoops. :-[  $1850 for boat motor trailer. I would entertain reasonable offers for the outboard, the hull/trailer, or the whole package.

Thanks,
    Tony

4. TonySanso

Price Drop. $1600