Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to choose an awlgrip color for an upcoming build. looking at less common colors in the brown/grey range. i have scoured the internet, including the awlgrip website, and cannot figure out how I am supposed to search colors online, in swatches, or in a chart to know what color code to give to the boat builder. Anybody?

·
Registered
453 Posts
trying to choose an awlgrip color for an upcoming build. looking at less common colors in the brown/grey range. i have scoured the internet, including the awlgrip website, and cannot figure out how I am supposed to search colors online, in swatches, or in a chart to know what color code to give to the boat builder. Anybody?
West Marine has a color chart

·
I Love microskiff.com!
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw the Jamestown thing, thought there has to be an simpler way than entering credit card info for free chart to be mailed to me. The awlgrip website color page doesn’t have a way to let you look through colors. Builder isn’t local. Guess I’ll head to west marine

B

·
0 Posts
The color choice is pretty close to unlimited. A chart will be stock colors but as mentioned, the charts are available and any awlgrip supplier should be able to get you one. Call awlgrip, they’ll probably send you one

·
Registered
390 Posts
I received the Awlgrip color chart from Andy Jameson of AkzoNobel (Awlgrip). [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts