SOLD/EXPIRED Video Editor

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by beyondhelp, Aug 5, 2009.

1. beyondhelp

beyondhelp Well-Known Member

Financial Research Company with its own internal production house, including multi-camera studio and edit suits, is looking for a Final Cut Pro editor with good computer and graphic skills to fill an immediate opening.

Responsibilities include editing videos based on scripts and templates provided; searching for in-house imagery/footage, as well as stock imagery from online sources; doing chroma keying; creating graphics using Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop and After Effects.

Requirements
    * 3 - 5 years of professional editing experience.

* Proficiency with Final Cut Studio

* Proficiency with Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, and Illustrator

* Ability to do Chroma keying using Adobe After Effects

* Technically proficient and able to fault find in a technical environment

* Computer literate in a Mac and PC environment

* Experience cutting programs, news or magazine-style projects a plus commercial production

* A working knowledge of compression standards and Final Cut Studio's Compressor software a plus

* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and switch tasks to meet deadlines

* Flexibility, ability to take direction * Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines

* Organized, methodical and detail-oriented

* Must have strong work ethic and client skills including professionalism and the ability to collaborate

E-mail jobs@weissinc.com, make sure you let me know you're applying so I can tell HR your name.

2. HighSide25

HighSide25 Well-Known Member

any kind of internhip/ greenhorn jobs available?

3. beyondhelp

beyondhelp Well-Known Member

They haven't mentioned anything directly to me but they might be willing to entertain the idea. They are good about training, etc.. I'll pm you my info and you can get in touch with HR.