Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am currently having an issue with a Vendor. I won't say the name yet because I don't want to bash the guy just yet. I am unsure what the issue is. I have ordered Glass and Epoxy from this guy before. One time the Epoxy hardener had leaked during shipping and without question he shipped a new bottle. I been happy with the service and products up until now. On the 4th I ordered some epoxy. Its a holiday I understand, but I receive a confirmation email of the order and the PayPal transaction goes through. I check my account for past orders and it doesn't show the order.
So I have for a product that I haven't received. I start by sending an Email. I receive no response. I send a total of 5 emails to two different email addresses over a few days no response to the emails. I call he says he will check it out and call me back. No return call Facebook message the guy no response. I just want to know if the order is still being processed or will a refund be issued or do I need to escalate it further through PayPal. I called today no answer. I have been patient. I am ready to start bashing the guy on this forum and facebook.

·
Brandon, FL
11,117 Posts
You have recourse because you used your CC. Cancel the charge and move along.

The next time someone asks about using "XX" for supplies just say you had a very negative experience with them and eventually moved along.

Life is hard enough to smile through, you don't need the negativity bogging you down.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You have recourse because you used your CC. Cancel the charge and move along.

The next time someone asks about using "XX" for supplies just say you had a very negative experience with them and eventually moved along.

Life is hard enough to smile through, you don't need the negativity bogging you down.
Well said, words to live by.............

·
Registered
375 Posts
Had a similar experience recently, sent an email no response. Contacted Paypal and within about 14 days they made it right, not my problem anymore.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I personally would call one more time and ask them to resolve the problem immediately. Make sure you are talking to the decision maker or the owner. If not satisfied then follow Duck Nuts advice while resisting the urge to take Tail Chaser’s offer.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts